WELCOME TO KAPALA TATTOO!
Dear valued client,
To ensure the continuing safety of clients, staff and their respective families, we have introduced new policies and procedures:
* If you are feeling sick in any way, please contact us immediately to cancel your appointment, we will not take your deposit. However, there will be a minimum wait before you are permitted to reschedule your appointment.
* All clients and artists will be required to wear a mask for the duration of their appointment or consultation.
* Come to your appointment alone, no family or friends are permitted to accompany you at this time.
* Bring enough drinks and snacks with you to last your appointment; we will not be able to refill bottles from our water cooler.
* Clients must maintain a safe social distance at all times, asides from services they will be receiving.
* We will continue to be a cash only business, we have no debit or credit machine available.
Kapala Tattoo is a custom tattoo shop in Winnipeg, Manitoba owned by artist Rich Handford. We have been in business since 2003 and pride ourselves on our work ethic and craftsmanship. Quality is our main concern. It is our intention to provide world class tattooing in a clean comfortable environment.
Please e-mail the artist of your choice through the link in their gallery to set up a consultation. Unfortunately due to overwhelming demand and heavy workloads we cannot answer or respond to all requests.
We are honoured by each and every request we receive and we apologize if we do not take on your project. Be sure to include a BRIEF description of what you would like to have tattooed, where on your body you would like to get it tattooed, the size and any reference pictures you may have.
If you have any other questions please refer to our FAQ section or call the shop during regular business hours at (204) 255-8897. Thank you for your interest.